WHERE YOU’LL FIND ANDY
Fri. November 29 – 8 to 11 p.m. – Bourbon & Bean Handshake Society, 281 Front St., downtown Belleville
Sat. December 14 – 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. – The Beaufort Pub, 173 Dundas St. E., Belleville
Fri. December 20 – 7 to 8 p.m. – Fundraiser for the Children’s Safety Village, The Beaufort Pub, 173 Dundas St. E., Belleville
Sun. December 22 – 3:45 – 5:15 p.m. – Family Christmas Sing-a-long, Signal Brewing Company, 86 River Rd., Corbyville (2 pm show Sold Out)
Tues. December 31 – 9:30 p.m. to 12 a.m. – All You Need Is Love Rocks in the New Year, Empire Theatre, 321 Front St., downtown Belleville
- Began professional career in mid-70’s.
- Composed & recorded for Quality Records in Canada and Buddha Records in the USA with the original “Creed”, who created a regional stir with the single “Westminster Abbey”.
- Opened concerts for top 70’s acts, “Edward Bear”, “The Stampeders” & “A Foot in Cold Water” also shared billing with rock & roll pioneer Wolfman Jack.
- Toured throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Maritimes.
- Performed American showcases in Manhattan & various New York state colleges.
- As lead vocalist & composer for Canadian pop group”Photograph” released album for Capitol Records on the Parlophone Label.
- Debut single “The Last Dance” received national recognition & charts in top 10 in various markets.
- Worked in studio with Daniel Lanois (producer for U2, Bob Dylan) and Tom Cochrane.
- Toured with The Monks and opened for April Wine, Toronto, Goddo and Blue Rodeo
- Began to focus on children’s/family entertainment
- Produced & starred in children’s program “The Song Shop” on Community Television in the Belleville and Quinte region
- Appeared on the History channel in “Sketches of Our Town”
- Opened for television legend Bob Newhart and impressionist Andre Phillip Gagnon
- Produced two independent Children’s CD’s to his credit, “My Stuff” & “The Street I Lived On”, the latter featuring Canadian icon Bob Homme (The Friendly Giant)
- Started a disc jockey service specializing in weddings & corporate events and earned a Reader’s Choice Award for Best DJ in the Belleville/ Quinte area.
- Performs in All You Need Is Love, a celebration of the Beatles, throughout Ontario, USA, England and Belgium
- Recipient of Quinte Arts Council Arts Recognition Award
- Inductee to Nicholson Catholic College Wall of Distinction
- Recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Recipient of the YMCA Peace Award
- Recipient of the Rotary Club International Paul Harris Award
- Performs musical therapy for the elderly at various nursing and retirement homes
- Performs one man guitar and voice show “Classics and Curiosities … 3 Chords & A Capo” at various regional pubs, restaurants and wineries
- Performs with The Good Ol’ Boys – acoustic rock and traditional country
- Performs special corporate, community and private events with Big Black Smoke – the best of the British Invasion & the Nth American Revolution
- Continues to be one of Quinte’s top childrens entertainers
- Continues to perform on occasion with Photograph for special community and corporate events
- Promotional Manager for The Empire Theatre, Belleville, ON
For booking information
follow … like … share