WHERE YOU’LL FIND ANDY
Sunday, July 26 – 1 to 4 p.m. – Three Dog Winery, 1920 Fish Lake Rd., Picton
Friday, July 31 – 7 to 10 p.m. – Gourmet Diem, 213 Front St., Belleville
Saturday, August 1 – 5:30 p.m. or tba – Signal Brewing Company, 86 River Rd., Corbyville
Saturday, August 8 – 5:30 p.m. or tba – Signal Brewing Company, 86 River Rd., Corbyville
Saturday, August 15 – 1 to 4 p.m. – Three Dog Winery, 1920 Fish Lake Rd., Picton
Sunday, August 16 – afternoon performance time tba – Herbert’s Fries – 368 Cannifton Rd., Belleville (across from Sports Centre)
- Began professional career in mid-70’s.
- Composed & recorded for Quality Records in Canada and Buddha Records in the USA with the original “Creed”, who created a regional stir with the single “Westminster Abbey”.
- Opened concerts for top 70’s acts, “Edward Bear”, “The Stampeders” & “A Foot in Cold Water” also shared billing with rock & roll pioneer Wolfman Jack.
- Toured throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Maritimes.
- Performed American showcases in Manhattan & various New York state colleges.
- As lead vocalist & composer for Canadian pop group”Photograph” released album for Capitol Records on the Parlophone Label.
- Debut single “The Last Dance” received national recognition & charts in top 10 in various markets.
- Worked in studio with Daniel Lanois (producer for U2, Bob Dylan) and Tom Cochrane.
- Toured with The Monks and opened for April Wine, Toronto, Goddo and Blue Rodeo
- Began to focus on children’s/family entertainment
- Produced & starred in children’s program “The Song Shop” on Community Television in the Belleville and Quinte region
- Appeared on the History channel in “Sketches of Our Town”
- Opened for television legend Bob Newhart and impressionist Andre Phillip Gagnon
- Produced two independent Children’s CD’s to his credit, “My Stuff” & “The Street I Lived On”, the latter featuring Canadian icon Bob Homme (The Friendly Giant)
- Started a disc jockey service specializing in weddings & corporate events and earned a Reader’s Choice Award for Best DJ in the Belleville/ Quinte area.
- Performs in All You Need Is Love, a celebration of the Beatles, throughout Ontario, USA, England and Belgium
- Recipient of Quinte Arts Council Arts Recognition Award
- Inductee to Nicholson Catholic College Wall of Distinction
- Recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Recipient of the YMCA Peace Award
- Recipient of the Rotary Club International Paul Harris Award
- Performs musical therapy for the elderly at various nursing and retirement homes
- Performs one man guitar and voice show “Classics and Curiosities … 3 Chords & A Capo” at various regional pubs, restaurants and wineries
- Performs with the Andy Forgie Trio – acoustic rock and traditional country
- Performs with The Long & The Short Of It – acoustic roots, rock and country
- Performs special corporate, community and private events with Big Black Smoke – the best of the British Invasion & the Nth American Revolution
- Continues to be one of Quinte’s top childrens entertainers
- Continues to perform on occasion with Photograph for special community and corporate events
- Promotional Manager for The Empire Theatre, Belleville, ON
For booking information
follow … like … share