WHERE YOU’LL FIND ANDY
Wednesday, June 26 @ 7 to 10 pm – Summer Pub Night, Batawa Ski Hill, Batawa
Saturday, June 29 @ 9 am – Operation Stand Proud, Centennial Park, Trenton
Sunday, June 30 @ 1 to 4 pm – Three Dog Winery, 1920 Fish Lake Rd., Picton
Monday, July 1 @ 7 p.m. – Belleville Canada Day, 2019 Heritage Canada Stage, West Zwick’s Park, Belleville
Saturday, July 6 @ 1 p.m. & 3 p.m. – Art On Main, Memorial Park, Brighton
Friday, July 12 @ 5 to 7 p.m. – with the Good Ol’ Boys, Belleville Waterfront Festival, West Zwick’s Park, Belleville
Friday, July 19 @ 7 p.m. – with Big Black Smoke, Westben, 6698 County Rd 30 N, Campbellford
Saturday, July 27 @ 8 p.m. – Capers, 272 Front St., Belleville
Sunday, July 28 @ 1 to 4 p.m. – Three Dog Winery, 1920 Fish Lake Rd., Picton
- Began professional career in mid-70’s.
- Composed & recorded for Quality Records in Canada and Buddha Records in the USA with the original “Creed”, who created a regional stir with the single “Westminster Abbey”.
- Opened concerts for top 70’s acts, “Edward Bear”, “The Stampeders” & “A Foot in Cold Water” also shared billing with rock & roll pioneer Wolfman Jack.
- Toured throughout Ontario, Quebec & the Maritimes.
- Performed American showcases in Manhattan & various New York state colleges.
- As lead vocalist & composer for Canadian pop group”Photograph” released album for Capitol Records on the Parlophone Label.
- Debut single “The Last Dance” received national recognition & charts in top 10 in various markets.
- Worked in studio with Daniel Lanois (producer for U2, Bob Dylan) and Tom Cochrane.
- Toured with The Monks and opened for April Wine, Toronto, Goddo and Blue Rodeo
- Began to focus on children’s/family entertainment
- Produced & starred in children’s program “The Song Shop” on Community Television in the Belleville and Quinte region
- Appeared on the History channel in “Sketches of Our Town”
- Opened for television legend Bob Newhart and impressionist Andre Phillip Gagnon
- Produced two independent Children’s CD’s to his credit, “My Stuff” & “The Street I Lived On”, the latter featuring Canadian icon Bob Homme (The Friendly Giant)
- Started a disc jockey service specializing in weddings & corporate events and earned a Reader’s Choice Award for Best DJ in the Belleville/ Quinte area.
- Performs in All You Need Is Love, a celebration of the Beatles, throughout Ontario, USA, England and Belgium
- Recipient of Quinte Arts Council Arts Recognition Award
- Inductee to Nicholson Catholic College Wall of Distinction
- Recipient of the Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal
- Recipient of the YMCA Peace Award
- Recipient of the Rotary Club International Paul Harris Award
- Performs musical therapy for the elderly at various nursing and retirement homes
- Performs one man guitar and voice show “Classics and Curiosities … 3 Chords & A Capo” at various regional pubs, restaurants and wineries
- Performs with The Good Ol’ Boys – acoustic rock and traditional country
- Performs special corporate, community and private events with Big Black Smoke – the best of the British Invasion & the Nth American Revolution
- Continues to be one of Quinte’s top childrens entertainers
- Continues to perform on occasion with Photograph for special community and corporate events
- Promotional Manager for The Empire Theatre, Belleville, ON
For booking information
follow … like … share